Feldspar Production Line Rod Mill
|FOB Price:||US $310 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $310/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: MQ
- Motor Type: AC Motor
- Rotationl Speed: 23-25r/min
- Materials: Iron
- The Maximum Feed Size: 80-160 mm
- Trademark: TSDC
- Specification: MQ 1830*4500
- HS Code: 84742020
- Type: Ball Mill
- Motor Power: 7.5KW
- Application: Mine
- Condition: New
- Capacity: 150-600 T/H
- Transport Package: Plastic Film
- Origin: Tangshan
tumbling within the the mill, similar to the grinding balls in a ball mill. To prevent the conditions leading to rod
charge tangling, the length to diameter ratio is maintained at 1.4 to 1.6. Rod mills accept feed up to about 50
mm (2 in.) and produce a product in the size range of 3000 to 270 mm (4 to 35 mesh). Grinding action is
by line contact between the rods extending the length of the mill. Rods tumble and spin in roughly parallel
alignment simulating a series of roll crushers. This results in preferential grinding of coarse material and
minimizes production of slimes.
Of the three main types of rod mill, overflow, end peripheral discharge, and center peripheral discharge only
the overflow mill is in common usage. Wet grinding rod mills are normally used in the mineral processing
industry. Dry grinding is used in some areas; however, it is confronted with problems and should be avoided
except where absolutely necessary. Rod mills operate at lower speed than ball mills since the rods are rolled
and not cascaded. For an equivalent grind, a rod mill uses less steel than a ball mill because of the lower
speed and better contact between the media and ore.
The rod charge must be maintained in good working condition, and broken and worn rods must be removed.
Rod mills usually require greater operator attention. It is important that the rods stay essentially parallel to one
another. If rods become misaligned, grinding action is lost and, more importantly, rod tangles occur. Maximum
rod length is limited to about 6.1 m (20 ft). This in turn limits the length, diameter, and capacity of rod mills.
The heavier rods acting upon the lifters and liners result in greater wear on the mill liners.
Rod mills normally carry 35 to 65% rod charge by volume. The limits on charge level are (1) keeping the feed
end trunnion open so that feed will get into the mill, and keeping the rod charge low so rods will not work their
way into discharge openings where they can cause rod tangling.
1. When the diameter of rod mill is less than 3200mm, its conventional configuration is using rolling bearing
instead of bearing bush sliding bearing energy saving 10% - 20%;
2. When the diameter of rod mill is more than 2700mm, its conventional configuration is using slow driving for
maintenance installing liner use;
3. When the diameter of rod mill is less than 1500mm, its conventional configuration is monolithic large
chassis reducing the installation time and installation requirements;
4. When the power of rod mill is less than 110 KW, it uses cage asynchronous motor; When the power of rod
mill is more than 110 KW, it uses wire wound asynchronous motor; When the power of rod mill is more than
400 KW, it can use high pressure (6 KV or 10 KV) asynchronous motor or the TDMK series high voltage (6
KV or 10 KV) synchronous motor;
5. Drum Feeder Spiral Feeder and Joint Feeder are available for meeting different working condition;
6. The gear lubrication mode has grease lubrication thin oil lubrication and automatic oil mist lubrication for
meeting different working condition;
7. The bearing lubrication has manual and electric grease lubrication pump to select and it can realize
8. There are a variety of liner plates type to select. Compared to A series standard type B series energy-
saving type can save energy 10% - 20%.
|Motor (KW)||Output (t/h)|