Yg1500 Hot Selling Stone Ore Disc Feeder
|FOB Price:||US $3,221 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $3,221/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: YG1500
- Movement Mode: Rotary
- Appearance: Open-Type
- Capacity(t/h): 400-600
- Installation Slope: 0
- Overall Dimension: 4890×1830×1320
- Model: Yg1500
- Trademark: TANGSHAN DACHENG MACHINERY MANUFACTURING CO, LTD
- Specification: Yg1500
- HS Code: 2701129000
- Type: Disc Feeder
- Usage: Mine, Gravel Field, Metallurgy, Building Materials, Chemical Industry, Ore-dressing, Colliery
- Max Feeding (mm): 750
- Motor Power(kw): 1~10
- Chute size(mm): 6000×1300
- The Maximum Feed Size: 18-450mm
- Capacity: 150-600 T/H
- Transport Package: Plastic Film
- Origin: Tangshan, Hebei
The Description of DISC Feeder
Disc Feeder is a cubage measuring feeding equipment; it supplies materials to the next procedure continuously. At the same time, it can bear relatively higher pressure.
It is a fine-powdery material feeder suitable for non-cohesive materials like coal powder, cement, chamotte, limestone, shale, gangue and clunch.
It is widely used in gold concentrator, coamine, chemicalplant, construction and foundry for quantitative and even feeding.
Characteristics of DISC feeder:
1. Steady vibration, safe operation, durable life.;
2. Flux can be changed and controlled;
3. The machine can be adjusted steadily, low noise, low electricity consumption;
4. Simple structure, safe operation, light weight, small volume, easy to maintain.
5. The structure of the disc feeder is simple and easy to handle, and with the low cost of the advantages, this type of disc feeder is very popular.
Widely used in metallurgy, chemical, coal, building materials and electricity industries, it has the advantages of simple structure, uniform feeding, accurate, stable and reliable, carrying capacity, easy adjustment, wide adjustment range, easy maintenance, and hopper discharge port connected to a larger size, easy to install and nest materials.
|Disk Dia (mm)||1000||2000||1500||2000|
|max feed size(mm)||40||50||50||80|
Bulky materials entering into the cylinder from the hopper accumulate by itself weight on the disk. The natural angle of material is controlled on the disk by adjusting the gap between the sleeve and disc. When the disk rotates, the materials are scraped into accepted hopper by unloading knife, so with the continuous rotation of the disk, the materials are fed evenly. Adjust the gap between the unloading knife and the disk to control the feeding volume.