Ball Grinding Ball Mill for Mine for Ore Benefication Plant
|FOB Price:||US $68,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $68,000/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: MQ
- Motor Type: AC Motor
- Application: Mine
- Condition: New
- Transport Package: Plastic Film
- Origin: Tangshan
- Type: Ball Mill
- Rotationl Speed: 23-25r/min
- Materials: Gold
- Trademark: TSDC
- Specification: MQ1830*6400
- HS Code: 84742090
High production capacity and high crushing ratio.
Low power consumption, uniform particle size.
Simple structure, easy to operate.
Low investment cost, easy management.
Grinding Ball Mill
Ball mill is the key equipment for smash the materials after they are primarily crushed. Ball mill is widely used for the dry type or wet type grinding of all kinds of ores and other grind able materials in cement, silicate product, new building material, refractory, fertilizer, black and non-ferrous metals and glass ceramic industry.
|Motor (KW)||Output (t/h)|
The Energy-Saving Ball Mill is a horizontal rotating device transmitted by the outer gear. The materials are transferred to the grinding chamber through the quill shaft uniformly. There are ladder liner and ripple liner and different specifications of steel balls in the chamber. The centrifugal force caused by rotation of barrel brings the steel balls to a certain height and impact and grind the materials. The ground materials are discharged through the discharging board thus the grinding process is finished.
1)Is an efficient tool for grinding many materials into fine powder.
2) The ball mill is used to grind many kinds of mine and other materials, or to select the mine
3) Ball mill is widely used in building material, and chemical industry.
4) There are two ways of grinding: The dry way and the wet way.
5) Ball mill can be divided into tabular type and flowing type according to different expelling mine
6) To use the ball mill, the material to be ground is loaded into the neoprene barrel that contains grinding media.
7) As the barrel rotates, the material is crushed between the individual pieces of grinding media that mix and crush the product into fine powder over a period of several hours.
8) The longer the ball mill runs, the finer the powder will be.
9) Ultimate particle size depends entirely on how hard the material you're grinding is, and the time how long the ball mill runs.
10) Our ball mills have been used to grind glass, powder food products, create custom varnishes, make ceramic glaze, powder various chemicals.
The powdery materials are discharged through discharge grate plate, and the milling work is over.
Ball mill mainly consists of feeding part, discharging part, gyre part, transmission part (decelerated machine, small transmission gear, motor, electric control) and so on. The hollow axis adopts cast steel, the lining plate can be replaced, the big gyre gear is made of forging rolling gear, and there is lining plate in the cylinder body, which has favorable abrasion resistance. The ball mill has the features of stable running and reliable working.