Large Capacity Professional Ball Mill Ore Mining Machine
|FOB Price:||US $50,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $50,000/ Piece|
|Transport Package:||Plastic Film|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: MQ
- Motor Type: AC Motor
- Rotationl Speed: 23-25r/min
- Materials: Iron
- Model: Mq 2700*3600
- The Maximum Feed Size: Less Than 20mm
- Specification: MQ 1803*7000
- HS Code: 84742020
- Type: Ball Mill
- Motor Power: 7.5KW
- Application: Mine
- Condition: New
- Capacity: 10-60 T/H
- Trademark: HSDC
- Origin: Tangshan
ball mill grinding:
1. ball mill is the key equipment for secondary grinding after crushing.
2. be suitable for grinding all kinds of ores and other materials
3. suitable for wet grindng and dry grinding
4. Widely applied in many industries, such as ferrous & non-ferrous metal mine, building materials, chemical, electric power, coal, traffic, light industry, etc.
5. According to different discharging ways, it can be divided into grate type and overflow type, or wet type and dry type.
Introduction of ball mill grinding:
Ball mill can devide into 2 types, wet ball mill and dry ball mill. Ball mill is a mineral processing machine for milling the materials into powders after they are crushed. It is widely applied to the production of cements, silicate products, building materials, fireproof materials, fertilizers, glass, ceramics as well as nonferrous and ferrous metal processing industries.
Features of ball mill grinding:
1. Suitable for grinding material with high hardness
2. The shape of the final products is circular
3. No pollution for the powder with ceramic ball
4. Stable performance
5. Easy installation
6. The capacity and fineness can be adjusted by adjusting the diameter of the ball
Working principle of ball mill grinding:
Ball mill is a horizontal rotating device transmitted by the outer gear. The materials are transferred to the grinding chamber through the quill shaft uniformly. There are ladder liner and rippleliner and different specifications of steel balls in the chamber. The centrifugal force caused by rotation of barrel brings the steel balls to a certain height and impact and grind the materials. The ground materials are discharged through the discharging board thus the grinding process is finished.
|Motor (KW)||Output (t/h)|