High Efficiency Mineral Yg1200 Disc Feeder
|FOB Price:||US $3,221 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $3,221/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: YG1200
- Movement Mode: Rotary
- Appearance: Open-Type
- Capacity(t/h): 400-600
- Installation Slope: 0
- Overall Dimension: 4890×1830×1320
- Model: Yg1200
- Trademark: TANGSHAN DACHENG MACHINERY MANUFACTURING CO, LTD
- Specification: Yg1200
- HS Code: 2701129000
- Type: Disc Feeder
- Usage: Mine, Gravel Field, Metallurgy, Building Materials, Chemical Industry, Ore-dressing, Colliery
- Max Feeding (mm): 750
- Motor Power(kw): 1~10
- Chute size(mm): 6000×1300
- The Maximum Feed Size: 18-450mm
- Capacity: 150-600 T/H
- Transport Package: Plastic Film
- Origin: Tangshan, Hebei
Widely used in metallurgy, chemical, coal, building materials and electricity industries, it has the advantages of simple structure, uniform feeding, accurate, stable and reliable, carrying capacity, easy adjustment, wide adjustment range, easy maintenance, and hopper discharge port connected to a larger size, easy to install and nest materials.
|Disk Dia (mm)||1000||2000||1500||2000|
|max feed size(mm)||40||50||50||80|
The Description of DISC Feeder
Disc Feeder is a cubage measuring feeding equipment; it supplies materials to the next procedure continuously. At the same time, it can bear relatively higher pressure.
It is a fine-powdery material feeder suitable for non-cohesive materials like coal powder, cement, chamotte, limestone, shale, gangue and clunch.
It is widely used in gold concentrator, coamine, chemicalplant, construction and foundry for quantitative and even feeding.
Characteristics of DISC feeder:
1. Steady vibration, safe operation, durable life.;
2. Flux can be changed and controlled;
3. The machine can be adjusted steadily, low noise, low electricity consumption;
4. Simple structure, safe operation, light weight, small volume, easy to maintain.
5. The structure of the disc feeder is simple and easy to handle, and with the low cost of the advantages, this type of disc feeder is very popular.